Information on e-commerce in distance selling contracts by purchasing goods from www.codesks.com of the Level 16 GmbH
If you order products of our shop or by using any other means of distance communication, we would like to inform you about:
1. The available language for contract conclusion is English.
2. Please find the description of the essential attributes of the products that we offer as well as the validity period of limited time offers with the product description of the items in our shop.
3. The presentation of our goods on the Internet shall not constitute a binding quotation. You may register by mouse click and you can choose from products offered and put them into the shopping cart. As long as the goods are in the shopping cart, you can increase, change or delete the selection you made at any time. Only by clicking the „buy now“ button on last page of the order process form during the final step of the order procedure, you agree to a binding order of all goods in the shopping cart pursuant to § 145 BGB. We will immediately confirm the order after approval has been received (order confirmation; status report: purchase order: unprocessed). The confirmation is delivered to the e-mail address provided by you on the order form. The confirmation of receipt does not constitute binding acceptance of your offer but merely records the fact that your order has been received by us. In addition, with the order confirmation you will once again receive the written notice of the customer’s possible right of revocation (Article 9). A contract of sale comes into being after our separate confirmation of order (status report: purchase order: in progress) by e-mail.
4. You can check for possible errors during submission of your order in the final confirmation before the cash and correct them at any time using the delete and change function before finally sending the order.
5. If the merchandise you have ordered is not available, we reserve the right not to deliver the goods or not to perform this service; any payments already made, will immediately be refunded.
6. The prices we state should be considered final prices, including taxes and if applicable plus stated handling and shipping within or from the Federal Republic of Germany.
7. The payment shall be due immediately after the order confirmation has been received. The payment of the goods can be made through PayPal or Prepayment and will be processed by: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg or Level 16 GmbH, Karlstrasse 11, 86150 Augsburg, Germany.
8. The defect liability is subject to our Shop Conditions.
9. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
codesks.com / Level 16 GmbH
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately 40 EUR. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature extinction of the right of withdrawal
The right to withdrawal shall be excluded for contracts for the supply of goods which are not pre-fabricated and the production of which is subject to the consumer’s individual choice or specification or which is clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal needs.
10. We will store the data required to process the contract between you and us. After you have left the order platform you can still retrieve the order on the Internet. In this respect, we also refer to the content of our data protection note.
11. If you want to print out these information and General Terms and Conditions as well as other information of this homepage or save them in reproducible form the following procedure shall be applied: You may print out the page in question via the "Print" function of your browser. You may save the page in question using the "Save As" function of your browser. Additionally, all contractual provisions are stored by us. On demand, we send you the contractual provisions by e-mail.
12. Please also note the legal references and information referring to data protection as well as the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act and the Battery Act
13. We are not subject to any special and previously unmentioned codes of conduct.